Best Prime Pantry Deals (Updated Daily)
Some of our posts contain affiliate links and we may receive a small commission from purchases made through these links.
Updated [current_date format=’F? d, Y’]
- A classic sweet treat for any occasion; Pack a square for school lunches, afternoon snacks, and late-night bites
- With puffed, oven-toasted rice cereal and the flavor of soft marshmallows; No high-fructose corn syrup; Ingredients contain milk and soy
- A family-favorite, on-the-go snack that's perfect for kids and adults
- Conveniently packaged and ready to travel; Pop a square in your kid's backpack and lunchbox; Stow some in your tote bag, car, and desk for anytime snacking; Leave a fun note on the writable wrapper
- Includes 1, 12.4-ounce value pack box containing 16 Rice Krispies Treats Marshmallow Squares Original; Individually wrapped for freshness and great taste
- 18 Count Mix includes: 3- LAY'S Classic Potato Chips, 4- DORITOS Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips, 2- DORITOS COOL RANCH Flavored Tortilla Chips, 4- CHEETOS Crunchy Cheese Snacks, 2-RUFFLES Ridged Potato Chips , and 3- FRITOS Original Corn Chips
- Pre-portioned bags of your favorite snacks that snacks your whole family will enjoy
- Individually packaged for easy on-the-go and flavor-filled snacking
- Perfect to pack in your next work or school lunch
- Our snacks have a shelf life of 60-90 days so most of our packages only show the month & day of expiration (e.g. “Aug 18” means August 18th, not August 2018). For optimum flavor and freshness, we recommend the snack be consumed by the date on the package.
- Leaves clothes powerfully clean and naturally fresh
- Works in both standard and he machines
- Lower Sudsing formula rinses cleaner
- DELICIOUS, MILD FLAVOR: StarKist Chunk Light Tuna in Water can features the dolphin safe, wild caught tuna with a naturally mild flavor people have come to expect from StarKist. Try this in cool tuna salads and hot casseroles
- EXCELLENT SOURCE OF PROTEIN: Our Chunk Light Tuna is a natural source of protein and Omega 3s, plus it has 20g of protein and 90 calories per can. It’s soy and gluten free and works well with Keto, Paleo, Mediterranean and Weight Watchers diets
- ADD VARIETY TO YOUR DIET: Tuna is a wholesome choice for a snack or meal. StarKist Chunk Light Tuna in Water is a great and easy way to add seafood to your diet
- VERSATILE: StarKist Chunk Light Tuna in Water is a versatile and easy way to liven up a meal. This canned tuna can be used in cool salads, hot casseroles, on sandwiches and even eaten on its own as a snack or meal
- 8 PACK: Buy your tuna in bulk with the StarKist 8-Pack of canned tuna. These tuna in water cans are easy to store and great to have handy for when hunger strikes – whether you’re on the go, at the office or at home
- Light and crispy cheese-flavored Cheez-It Original, White Cheddar crackers and Cheddar Jack crackers; With three flavors to choose from
- Our cheesy baked crackers are individually packed for convenience and make a delicious anytime snack
- Made with 100% real cheese aged for a bold taste; A classic, family-favorite snack that’s perfect for kids and adults
- A travel-ready food; Makes a tasty bite at home or on the go; Ideal for gatherings, parties, snack spreads, and more; Stow in lunchboxes, totes, and backpacks
- Includes 1, 12.1-ounce box containing 12, 1.02-ounce individually wrapped bags of ready-to-eat snack crackers; 12 total bags, 4 of each flavor Packaged for freshness and great taste
- Soft toaster pastries with the flavors of frosted strawberry, cherry, or blueberry; All three varieties topped with delicious frosting; Sweet, fully baked, and ready to eat
- Start your day with crumbly pastry crust and yummy filling; A delicious, family-favorite morning treat; Great for the whole family
- A fun part of any balanced breakfast at home or on-the-go; Good source of 3 B vitamins; Contains wheat and soy ingredients
- A travel-ready food; Makes a tasty snack at work, afternoon pick me up at school, or late night treat; Stow in lunch boxes, totes, and backpacks
- Includes 1, 20.3-ounce box containing 12 toaster pastries; 4 pastries of each flavor, 2 packages per flavor total; 2 pastries per package; Packaged for freshness and great taste
- Includes (40) 0.9 oz single serving bags
- Delicious fruit snacks where fruit is the 1st Ingredient
- Delicious fruit snacks where fruit is the 1st Ingredient
- Gluten free, fat free & preservative free
- Perfect tasty snack for school lunches, sporting games, the office and more
- Variety pack includes 100 calorie single-serve bags of Minis, Snaps and Sticks shaped pretzels.
- Change up your pick of pretzels each day with these delicious, handy 100 calorie packs
- Non-GMO project verified; Made in a peanut-free facility (safe for schools)
- These little snack bags make a delicious between-meal, on-the-go snack for kids and grown-up
- Each multipack contains 22 single serve bags of Snyder's of Hanover 100 calorie packs of Pretzels
- ALL NATURAL FRUIT: Enjoy the refreshing taste of pineapple, peach, pear, and cherries, in 100% real fruit juice. DOLE FRUIT BOWLS are made with the best fruit nature has to offer. With so many varieties it’s easy to get sunshine in every bowl
- NATURALLY GLUTEN FREE: DOLE Cherry Mixed Fruit in 100% Fruit Juice is a rich source of Vitamin C, has no added sugar, and is made from all natural fruit and non-GMO ingredients. It's naturally gluten free and makes a great snack!
- DELICIOUS MIXED FRUIT: With Dole's shelf-stable products, you can have the delicious taste of refreshing mixed fruit anywhere, anytime. Try Dole's fruit in a cup, in a jar, cut fruit in gel, or fruit juice.
- HEALTHY SNACKS AND JUICES: From packaged shelf stable fruit, to dried fruit, fruit juices, and frozen fruit, Dole is a world leader in growing, sourcing, distributing, and marketing packaged fruit and healthy snacks to brighten your day.
- REFRESHING FLAVOR: Try the refreshing bright flavor of Dole's packed fruit, fruit juice, and other pantry staples in all your favorite recipes!
- Satisfy snack cravings with the irresistible taste of three delicious potato crisp flavors in one pack; uniquely shaped and seasoned from edge to edge for a perfectly flavored bite every time
- Make snacktime more fun with the original, stackable potato crisp; always tasty, never greasy; pop open a cup and experience the bold flavor and satisfying crunch of Pringles Potato Crisps
- Original flavor is Kosher Pareve; Sour Cream and Onion and Cheddar Cheese flavors are Kosher Dairy; Variety Pack contains milk and wheat ingredients
- A travel-ready food made to enjoy at home or on-the-go; grab a cup at game time, pack a snack for school, the office, and stow them in lunchboxes; the stackable snack options are endless
- A 12.9oz box with 18 cups of convenient, ready to eat potato crisps; 6 cups of Original, 6 cup of Sour Cream and Onion, and 6 cups of Cheddar Cheese; packaged for freshness and great taste
- Made with 100% whole grains
- Includes 48 packets
- Variety pack includes 23 Strawberries and Cream, 13 Blueberries and Cream, 7 Peaches and Cream, and 5 Banana and Cream flavor
- Good Source of Fiber – Quaker Oats provide a good source of fiber to support a healthy digestive system, See nutrition facts for total fat per serving
- Contains 1 - 38.4 Ounce AromaSeal Canister of Folgers Classic Roast Ground Coffee
- Rich, pure medium roast coffee in a special AromaSeal canister for freshness
- The Best Part of Wakin’ Up in its most famous form
- Fresh aroma and rich, smooth flavor that have been brewing for generations
- Makes up to 305 suggested strength 6 fl oz servings per canister
- Beyond soft; 12 pack;
- Bikinis; 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester;
- Resists fading & shrinking; no panty lines
- Ag free; 100% Cotton liner
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Do not iron
- Deluxe pistachio mix: Planters deluxe pistachio mix have a satisfying rich taste—contains a variety of salted mixed nuts: pistachios, almonds and cashews
- Planters nuts: This 14.5 ounce resealable canister of Planters Deluxe Pistachio Mix contains about fourteen 1 ounce servings and features a resealable lid designed to lock in long-lasting freshness
- Mixed nuts: Nuts seasoned with salt to bring out the delicious nutty flavor
- Great source of energy: Roasted mixed nuts contain 160 calories per 1 ounce serving and are great snacks
- Kosher certified mixed nuts: Planters mixed nuts are great tasting snacks for those keeping Kosher
- Delicious oven baked classics from the Keebler Elves and the Cheez-It kitchens; Enjoy a sweet and crumbly cookie treat with either chocolate chips or fudge drizzles, or crispy real cheese crackers
- Your choice of a trio of delectable chocolate chip cookies, yummy shortbread and fudge flavored goodness, and scrumptious real cheese crackers
- Cheez-it baked snack crackers are made with real cheese; Keebler cookies are made with pantry perfect staples like enriched flour and real chocolate chips; classic treats to please the whole family
- A delightfully convenient way to snack on the go or at home; with three delicious options to choose from
- Convenient, ready to eat cookies packaged in a 21.2-ounce box containing 6, 1.2-ounce bags of Chips Deluxe Minis, 7, 1-ounce bags of Fudge Stripes Minis Original, and 7, 1-ounce bags of Cheez-It Original
- Pack contains 6 Double rolls of white Bounty Select-A-Size paper towels
- Each Double Roll contains 100% more sheets than a Regular Roll
- Also available in fun prints!
- Bounty, the Quicker Picker Upper vs. leading ordinary brand
- 2X More Absorbent vs. leading ordinary brand
- One 8-ounce stand-up resealable bag
- Contains cashews and coconut
- Packed in the U.S.A.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: We’re proud of our products. If you aren’t satisfied, we’ll refund you for any reason within a year of purchase. 1-877-485-0385
- An Amazon brand
- One box with 12 packs of belVita Breakfast Biscuit Bites Variety Pack, including 3 Chocolate, 3 Cinnamon Brown Sugar and 6 Blueberry
- Breakfast cookies made with whole grain wheat
- 12g of whole grain per 28g pack
- No high-fructose corn syrup and no artificial flavors or sweeteners
- Individual snack packs of mini breakfast bars are perfect for busy mornings
- SIZE: 1.5 Ounce Bags (Pack of 9)
- EVERYDAY SNACKING: Perfect for the car, the office, fueling your fitness and snacking on the go.
- CALIFORNIA GROWN: Wonderful Pistachios owns, cultivates and harvests more than 75,000 acres of pistachio and almond California orchards, where we carefully tend and harvest using the latest sustainable practices.
- Gluten Free, Non-GMO Project Verified
- FLAVOR: Roasted & Salted. Our best-selling flavor, perfect for everyday snacking
- Contains (1) 105-piece re-closable container of Twizzlers strawberry flavored candy
- Fresh individually wrapped candy that is perfect for snacking and sharing
- Twizzlers is the prime pantry item for everyday family treats or share at the office with your co-workers
- This chewy, low fat, long-lasting snack is great on-the go, even in warm weather
What is Amazon Prime Pantry?
?Amazon Prime? has become a very successful business decision for Amazon, which is why they continually expand what services available for Prime subscribers.
Amazon’s ?Prime Pantry? is just the latest of these options and provides benefits for those who plan on buying home items using this service.
The Nature of Prime Pantry
?Prime Pantry? is a newer service from Amazon that members of ?Amazon Prime? can use to purchase a variety of unique grocery products and have them delivered directly to their door.
Though many household items are available from this retailer without having to buy a specialized subscription such as ?Prime Pantry,? users get better deals and cheaper shipping with this option.
The savings here mostly focus on sending large amounts of products to your home at low shipping costs. Each ?Prime Pantry? order is created by filling a digital pantry box with a multitude of items.
Once the box is filled, users cannot purchase any more things in that particular shipment. They will then pay the costs for the products and any shipping fees that may apply.
These shipping fees will vary depending on your subscription type and the cost of the items in your pantry box. Currently, ?Amazon Prime? members who want to use ?Prime Pantry? must pay a $4.99 monthly fee to get free shipping on all shipments.
However, ?Amazon Prime? members can use ?Prime Pantry? without the extra $4.99 monthly subscription to get free shipping on all orders over $35.
All other orders from ?Prime Pantry? will cost $5.99 per shipment, regardless of the weight or number of items that you purchase.
For example, you could buy a single box of granola bars and the delivery would cost $5.99.
You could also purchase multiple boxes of these granola bars up to $34.99 and still pay $5.99 in shipping costs.
The moment your price goes over $35, though, the price is free.
Limitations in Shipping
Although ?Prime Pantry? provides users with a broad array of potential items, they are limitations in shipping that must be considered.
For example, all shipments from ?Prime Pantry? will take at least four days to arrive at your home.
The size of the average box in this shipment will be too large to send via two-day or one-day options. The price would become too high for Amazon and its users to afford.
Just as importantly, ?Prime Pantry? boxes cannot be sent to certain types of addresses.
That’s because these addresses typically don’t contain large enough boxes for the products or because Amazon doesn’t ship to these addresses in general.
They include PO boxes, Amazon Hub Lockers, and APO/FPO boxes.
And those individuals outside of the contiguous United States will also be unable to receive these products via “Prime Pantry.”
Though this limitation may be frustrating to some users, the fact that boxes can only be sent via ground mail has to be taken into account.
Amazon may expand this service to other countries and continents via related websites, such as Amazon UK. If you live outside the US and want to use this service, you must check with the Amazon site connected to your specific area to see if you can sign up.
How to Use Amazon Prime Pantry
?Amazon Prime? is a very popular subscription service that provides shoppers with a myriad of unique benefits.
One of the newer advantages provided is ?Prime Pantry,? a unique grocery shopping service.
Amazon users interested in ?Prime Pantry? need to understand this option to decide if it is right for their needs. Thankfully, ?Prime Pantry? is not a difficult service to understand.
Sign Up for Amazon Prime
?Prime Pantry? is designed to only work for people who sign up for ?Amazon Prime.?
This service is one that requires you to pay $119 per year or $12.99 per month, with the one-time year price saving you nearly $40.
People who sign up for ?Amazon Prime? receive a variety of benefits, including free two-day shipping on all qualifying items and streaming of music and videos, such as television series and movies.
Members also got discounts on a variety of different foods and various types of items that people without prime don’t receive.
Digital services, like FreeTime Unlimited, are also available at discounted prices.
As over 100 million people currently use “Amazon Prime” ? a number that is likely to increase ? Amazon consistently seeks out ways to make their service more attractive, such as ?Prime Pantry.?
Finding Items to Buy
After you sign up for ?Amazon Prime,? you can then go to the Amazon ?Prime Pantry? section of the site and start shopping for various food items.
Products included in ?Prime Pantry? include various home essentials, like disinfecting wipes, snack items, drinks, different types of breakfast foods, baking items, bathroom and cleaning tools, beauty and grooming products, baby care, packaged meals, and more.
Once you find items that you want to purchase, you can seek out any coupon deals that may be available for each item.
For example, ?Prime Pantry? runs a 15 percent deal off products that they believe are appropriate for school shopping.
Click on “Clip Coupon,” when this option is available, to get an even better deal on the product than you would have received otherwise.
?Prime Pantry? users will then note that each item they add to their cart will be added to a digital ?Pantry Box? that can hold 45 pounds or four cubic feet of household products.
As each product is added, Amazon automatically calculates how much room your items are taking up in this box.
Once you fill the box, you can add no more things to it and must have it shipped to your home.
After your ?Prime Pantry? box has been filled up with goods from its store, you can get it shipped to your home for a flat rate of $5.99 per box.
This flat rate is a big part of where users save the most money with ?Prime Pantry?? though some of the items that they purchase in this store may cost more than you would typically find in a brick-and-mortar store, the low shipping rate is more than worth the extra price on each item.
For example, “Prime Pantry” users won’t have to drive to the store to pick up these items, use gas as they fight through traffic, or find out the products that they want are unavailable at their favorite store.
The downside here is that you won’t receive your goods on the same day that you buy them.
And two-day shipping is not available on these purchases.
Typically, all shipments made using this service will be sent via ground mail and will take no more than four days to arrive.
Careful planning can help you overcome this limitation, such as buying what you need days before they are required.
And if users fill up their box and pay more than $35 for a purchase, they will get their deliveries for free.
As a result, ?Prime Pantry? users are encouraged to purchase as many items as possible to get the free shipping.
Like with Amazon’s ?Subscribe and Save? program, this unique option is an excellent choice for larger families or those who need consistent and persistent deliveries of various goods.
FAQ About Amazon Prime Pantry
Q: Can I add non-Prime Pantry items to my shipping box?
While you can buy multiple items when using “Prime Pantry,” any product that you purchase that is not available in the “Prime Pantry” shop does not qualify for the $5.99 shipping rate.
These products will also not be considered part of your pantry box during purchase, either, which means that they won’t count towards your $35 minimum purchase price for free shipping.
For example, if you bought $30 worth of “Prime Pantry” goods and $15 of items not available in this shop, you would pay $45 for the products, $5.99 for the “Prime Pantry” shipping, and any other shipping costs associated with the other items you purchased.
If the items you bought qualify for “Amazon Prime” shipping, though, you may be eligible for two-day free shipping. All other fees applied to these purchases will also be done separately.
Q: Is a Prime Pantry membership needed?
All “Amazon Prime” members can use “Prime Pantry” to make purchases without signing up for a specific extra membership.
However, the benefit of signing up for the $4.99 monthly “Prime Pantry” membership is the lower minimum purchase threshold for free shipping.
With a membership, you get free shipping with purchases as low as $10.
However, the selection of products is the same, no matter what type of membership you do or do not purchase.
Any “Amazon Prime” users who plan on making many purchases every month may find the extra membership costs worth it.
For example, homes with a large number of family members looking to stock their shelves inexpensively may use this service to get products quickly, cheaply, and with free shipping. As a result, they can save even more money on what can be limited food budgets.
Q: Can commercial services use Prime Pantry?
Amazon does not operate as a provider of products for commercial businesses, such as shipping items to help stock a grocery store’s shelves with various food and home good items.
Shops who attempt to use Amazon’s services in this way are, technically, breaking the law because all of Amazon’s products are not designed for resale and should not be used to ship products to a business’ customers.
The same limitations are true of “Prime Pantry.” Grocery stores that want to use this service to purchase inexpensive goods cannot and must reach out to wholesale providers or other shipping companies, instead, to avoid any legal complications.
Buying Amazon products and reselling them takes money away from these wholesalers and shippers and doubles-down on fees such as various sales taxes, shipping costs, and much more in a way that can be damaging to businesses.
Q: Are Prime Pantry purchases taxed?
Sales taxes on Amazon products typically vary depending on a multitude of factors.
For example, some states don’t use sales tax or have different rates than their neighbors. Your location influences how much you pay for your “Prime Pantry” products in a variety of different ways.
For example, some states don’t apply sales taxes to goods but may demand these taxes on any item purchased from online retailers like Amazon.
Other states may want sales tax for household items that are not food, such as soap, paper towels, and any other thing that you purchase.
Pay attention to the checkout box when you use this service, as it will list any taxes that you pay on these goods.
Last update on 2020-09-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API